Biostatistics of Medizin & Service GmbH – centrepiece: statistical analysis of medical data
> clinical studies
> contribution to research projects
> preparation for publications
The statistical analyse of medical data – optimized assistance from the beginning
Collection of data
Already during the phase of preparation we are contributing to a high quality of the data collection, for example by:
• assisting with the design of the questionnaires to avoid sources of error from statistical point of view and to secure that the statistical analysis plan can be fulfilled
• providing electronic input masks for subsequently assumption of data on electronic media to control the detection quality computer-
• statistical monitoring of the survey to signalize implausibility early
• completeness checks to catch up contemporary with supplements
• statistical parameters (average, standard deviation, median, extremes, quantile,…)
• histograms for metric measured values
• frequency distribution for nominal and ordinal data
The statistical results will be:
• commentated verbal
• summarized tabular
• illustrated graphically
Conspicuities of single parameters will be discussed, different groups (study-
The analyses according to the statistical analyse plan, which are the centrepiece of the statistical statement, were delivered at a high standard.
Therefore we work after the following principles:
• usage of adequate, nonparametric tests by SPSS according to the agreements
• consequent indication of p-
• addition of the medical discussion by interpretations in terms of statistic of the solutions according to the context
• the visualization of changes brings out the fulfilment of the goal of the data analysis
• enrichment of the data analysis by manifold group comparisons
The statistical analyse is made after biometric specifically SOP, imbedded in the quality system of Medizin & Service GmbH according to DIN EN ISO 13485.
A sample record is available on demand.
Vagueness, uncertainty, impreciseness within the Medizin? Fuzzy is worth a try!
Fuzzy Logic – within the automation “Fuzzy” changed from a mystical buzzword into an established component.
Statistical methods have their save place within the company Medizin & Service GmbH. More and more these kind of demands are the base for the estimation of clinical information to save the quality of the individual patient care. Thereby statistic describes group characteristics.
The answering of the question
"How big is the chance, that the diagnose xy applies to the existent severity of signs and symptoms?"
is for the individual patient treatment unsatisfying.
In contrast tends the question
"In which grade applies the diagnose xy to the existent severity of signs and symptoms?”
To a quantified evaluation for the concrete case to respect it’s specific. Decisions of diagnose and therapy can be individualized!
Probability and affiliation? The important difference of both reflections is the usability of the uncertainty.
You are interested in a fuzzy-